Saturday 19 January 2013

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?



I love watching theses kind of videos on Youtube and I'm completely obsessed with the website. So figured I would put my version out there. I like my bag to be really organized so I know exactly were everything is. I'm also a little into black, if you can't already tell.
Bag is the blogger favourite Alexander Wang knock-off from eBay. I got it around Christmas 2011 and for being such a bargain and living through everyday battering from me. It's still in pretty good condition. Crocodile effect wallet, Phone, iPad and iPod. Because apparently I need lots of different ways to keep myself entertained on my travels. Moleskin diary, I get one every year. I'm pretty sure I would be lost without it. Comb, for flat hair moments. Powder brush, Kate Moss @ Rimmel London No3, Keys, Hair grips, Lip Balm, Change. Card holder, which only really holds my Drivers Licence and business cards from places and people I want to keep. In the winter I always keep a hat in my bag, as I rarely wear things with hood's and don't even own an umbrella, at the moment my Fendora is living in there. But sometimes it's just a plain beanie. My sunglasses should be in here to as they never leave my bag, but they were forgotten. There Kenneth Cole Reaction in tortoiseshell.
That's it really, if you take out tissues and old receipts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment