Friday 18 January 2013

THE DAILYS







Topshop - Glow / UD Naked basics / Maybelline 235 / Benefit They're Real / 
Kate Moss @ Rimmel/ Korres Lip Butter/ Nars - Laguna / Scandaleyes - Nude 


Unless I've for some reason woken up with lots of time to spare in the morning I like my make up to be quick and easy, no faff. This I have narrowed down to a T. I love a smokey eye, nude liner a touch of bronzer, with highlighter in all the appropriate places. Simples.





Origins - Checks and Balances / Soap & Glory - Smoothie Star /  Soap & Glory - Peaches and Clean /
 Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish / Soap & Glory - Clean on me / Origins - Drink up: Intensive 

A new years resolution for me was to put more effort into my skincare regime. I'm 18 day's in and haven't given up yet. It's a nice resolution to make as although sometimes the last thing I want to do at night when I come home, is spend ten minutes flapping around with a hot flannel and some cleansers. Apart from the odd scar here and there my skin is looking the best it's done in a long time. Soap and Glory, Origins and Liz Earle are defiantly brands that I will be keeping in my daily skincare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment