Wednesday 30 January 2013

BAGS AND BOXES

I'am now on holiday for two and a half weeks (give or take a few days). We've closed for refurbishments which has kind of felt like Christmas really. We never close, ever. I also very officially moved home today. On a temporary basis, but it's pretty nice to be home. A consent flow of cups of tea from my mother who rarely lets the kettle get cold. Hugs from my puppies and home cooked meals. Bonus. 

The move itself actually went pretty smoothly, which cost me £60 to hire two removal men to make sure it did. I hate hate moving. I use to love it when I was younger and we moved around a lot. But as you get older and the more possessions you acquire. The more irritating moving becomes. So pretty happy I now have everything unpacked and in it's perfect place. Including this ridiculous pile of "need to eBay" clothes, shoes and bags. Which has found itself a home in the corner until I have the time next week to photograph each piece individually and stick them up on eBay. (I will post a link when i have everything up and running.) 


Tonight I went out for a drink and some dinner with the boyfriend to Cosy's. Purely because I had a craving for salad and felt like I hadn't seen the boy in ages. Cosy club sure did conquer my desperate need for salad. The best food I've had in a really long time. 

I'm now just downloading some Kardashians while getting some Marketing notes together as I have a interview tomorrow. Will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment