Wednesday 13 February 2013

THE REGULARS



____________________________________________________________________________________________


Eight regulars I thought I would share. Estee Lauder Double Wear was kindly given to me a few weeks ago by a friend who got a poor colour match at a counter. Lucky for me if I add in some Maybelline FIT 210 to lighten it up it seems to blend in with my skin tone rather well. I've been using the remainder of my Porefessional sample up but just concentrating on my nose. As I've found this area benefits most from a primer. My Kate Moss @ Rimmel No3 is literally always on me. I've had it for months now, and still in love with the shade and the formula.
A few months ago I made myself give up black eyeliner. To compromise I've started opting for dark eye shadows instead. This one from No7 came in a gift set and therefore unfortunately doesn't have a shade or colour number. But is really pigmented and great for an everyday smokey effect.
After seeing all the hype about the Lush lip scrubs, I finally went out and bought myself one. I was really torn between this one and the Mint. I think they must be a bit of a marmite product as people seem to love or hate but I'm definitely a fan of the finish and the taste!
Nails Inc, Motcomb Street has barely left my nails recently. My black varnish has gone walk about's, so this very dark blue has been doing a great job of substituting. When I feel like I need a little bit more colour to my outfit. Barry M's Coral is a firm favourite.
I've recently rediscovered, during a make up bag clear out, my sleek contour kit. It's in a filthy condition and the highlighter is long gone. But even so I've been loving it's light bronze shade. It does a great job of making me feel less like a snowflake during this stupidly cold February.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment