Tuesday 12 February 2013

FAT TUESDAY



HAPPY PANCAKE DAY.
I love pancake day. Mainly due to the fact I get to consume to much Nutulla and not feel guilty. But the idea that there's a whole day dedicated to eating pancakes is pretty awesome. Why would you not want to celebrate that?
Today's been a complete lazy day. Last few day's of my holiday and I figured I would spend at least one of them in my onesie, watching some downloads on iTunes and drinking to much tea. That and getting together all the things I love and playing around on polyvore.
Yesterday I finally stop putting it off and put some things up on eBay. I had no idea you were only aloud to sell 10 items at a time, so this could be a long process. I also managed to get rid of 91 cd's and dvd's and put 40 items of clothing up on Music Magpie last night. (If you need to get rid of a lot of items quickly this site is genius.) Although I do still have a few bags of clothes left for eBay, my pile of "make money out of this stuff" is going down quickly. Kind of feel like I'm running a little empire from my bedroom. If you would like to contribute to my "I Need A House" fund here's the link to.. eBay


No comments:

Post a Comment