Monday 31 December 2012

NEW YEARS EVE

I've always been one for making New Years resolutions, whether or not I actually stick to them is usually a different story. I just like the idea of being able to start fresh. Last year I said I wanted to see a Polar bear and stay away from Tequila. Neither of those things really happened.

I have a feeling this year is going to be full of big changes. And therefore I'm unsure as to what I should set my resolutions to be. Getting a house, car, and saving money are all big things that I need to do this year anyway. So instead of setting big obvious tasks, I'm going to tackle the small things.

1: No more make up wipes.
(Although I have been getting a lot better with this, there is always room for improvement.)

2. Yoga
(I have been saying this for donkeys years, but my Christmas gift from my brother means I no longer have any excuse.)

3. eBay 
(I have so many clothes, shoes and bags that I  have no idea what to even do with them.)

4. Tickets
(Book more tickets to see shows, comedians, gigs anything. I love having things to look forward to.)

5. See a Polar Bear
(I really do want to see a Polar Bear.)

Twenty twelve I wouldn't put down as being the best year yet. But I have managed to achieved the things I wanted to do and got back the people I was missing. The fact that it's Twenty Thirteen already is pretty much one of the scariest things. I guess we shall have to make the most of it...

I plan on seeing it in with the boy, my family and friends.

happy new year x



No comments:

Post a Comment