Friday 28 December 2012

EASY COME EASY GO


I can't actually believe Christmas has come and gone already. I guess there's always so much build up and it's over in a blink. I had such a lovely day -- (minus the working bit in the middle). Christmas morning at the boy's house and dinner and games with my family in evening.

I got a iPad mini from the boyfriend, which I'm still pretty over the moon about. Think he maybe regretting it as I hate putting it down to go to sleep at night. It's just to pretty. My mum made up some games for us all to play including a full on indoor snowball fight, which was a pretty crazy 10 minutes. She truly is a babe.
I got a shed load of Soap and Glory products, so much so I now pretty much smell like a marsh mellow.

We decided to brave the crazy sale shoppers and go to Exeter on Boxing day. Starting out with a scrummy breakfast at Cafe Rouge to give us both enough energy for the rest of the trip. We both managed to pick up some great bargains. And I got to spend the first Topshop voucher I've ever been given. (Craziness) On a cardigan I'm sure I will be living in for the rest of Winter.

Other then eating to many miniature heroes and watching films. That has pretty much been my week. Now what feels like the mammoth task of organizing something to do for New Years Eve. I can't stand working it, so have booked it off. If I end up in front of the telly watching the fireworks over the Themes, in my nice new Zara dress I won't be happy. Just saying.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment