Friday 8 February 2013

25 RANDOM FACTS


I've seen "random fact" videos and blog post going around like a Bioderma review recently. And naturally I wanted to contribute a few little facts - some interesting, some just are what they are. Here goes...

1. I had blonde hair and ringlets until I was about 7/8 years old.
2. I have 3 brothers. 2 older, 1 younger.
3. I have been obsessed with Mary-Kate & Ashley since I was 13.
4. I hate painting my nails.
5. I love snow and winter but I'm always freezing cold and have to be near a radiator.


6. Mr Brightside by The Killers is my favourite song. And has been ever since I first heard it on holiday in Greece back in 2004.
7. My mum is from Zambia but grew up in South Africa. I didn't meet my SA family until I was 18.
8. I use to beg my mum every night for a little sister. But in reality I would hate to have one now.
9. I'm really stubborn. It's pretty hard to get me to do something I don't want to.
10. I have 5 tattoos.
11. I've had really dodgy knees since I was 14, which use to get me out of cross country.
12. I find it really painful to spend money on Mascara.
13. I have moved in and out of my parents house 6 times.
14. Nutella and Salt are my big weaknesses.
15. I always pick my friends really carefully, and usually decide when I first meet someone if I want to be friends with them.



16. I have lived in South West England all my life.
17. I get really over excited about Christmas, Easter, Pancake day, Birthdays etc.
18. I didn't like pizza until I was 19.
19. Legally Blonde made me want to be a Lawyer.
20. I like to plan and get really irritated when I don't no what I'm meant to be doing.
21. I never sit down to watch TV. I would rather go on Youtube.
22. I only got my drivers licence last year. After 5 years of putting it off.
23. I miss my grandparents every single day.
24. I think my boyfriend is the only person in the world that really knows all the different sides to me.
25. I moved to Durban for 4 months. The best thing I ever did.



No comments:

Post a Comment