Monday 7 January 2013

L&R FUN THINGS TO DO LIST : CONTINUED


1New York City

2. Disneyland and Universal studios

3. Swimming with Dolphins

4. Coca Cola Trucks

5. Move Away

6. Go to a festival

7. Bake more

8. Thorpe Park

9. Watch more Exeter Chiefs games

10. Go away for the weekend

11. Buy our own Christmas tree

12. Waitrose Cookery School

13. Get a puppy

14. Learn how to Ski

15. See a Polar Bear

16. Go back to South Africa 

17. California 

18. Watch a comedian live

19. Have more weekend lie ins

20. Win the Euromillions 



We made some Cinnamon Rolls just before Christmas. Going into it slightly nervous, as the recipe seemed complicated and we don't have the best passed history of baking together.
This being said, they turned out amazing. And myself and the boy were left feeling like we had master the cinnamon roll.  
(I just searched for a Cinnamon Roll recipe on Nigella Lawsons community website.) 



On Saturday we went to Sandy Park to watch the Chiefs play against the Northampton Saints. Growing up I always use to go to Rugby matches with my Dad, It was just our thing. But because I work most weekends I haven't been in ages. Other then getting beer split on me within the first 3 minutes, and us loosing the game. I had a good time. I love standing around crazy fans giving there "good luck" chants, with a hog roast and a pint. Especially as this time I got to see Ben Foden, which is pretty much a dream come true. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment