Thursday 20 December 2012

LISSIE AND RYANS: FUN THINGS TO DO LIST

1. New York City

2. Disneyland and Universal studios

3. Swimming with Dolphins

4. Coca Cola Trucks

5. Move Away

6. Go to a festival

7. Bake more

8. Thorpe Park

9. Watch more Exeter Chiefs games

10. Go away for the weekend

11. Buy our own Christmas tree

12. Waitrose Cookery School

13. Get a puppy

14. Learn how to Ski

15. See a Polar Bear

16. Go back to South Africa 

17. California 

18. Watch a comedian live

19. Have more weekend lie ins

20. Win the Euromillions 



Myself and the Boyfriend made this list on a whim I'm pretty sure to take my mind off the fact I was about to work a ten hour shift. But neither the less I've kept it. Some of the things seem pretty out there, but I refuse to remove them as one day we will win the euromillions. 

I figured I would put it on here so we can cross off the things we manage to do. 
To be continued...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment